The demand and application for aluminum tubes nowadays is increasing swiftly and the world’s major markets including the pharma tube packaging industry are giving preference to these aluminum tubes due to the widespread benefits they render. A simple collapsible aluminum tube offers a mixed bag that includes a long nozzle, shut spout and internal tubes with a latex lining. These tubes possess exceptional barrier properties against light and air, making them perfect for the pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Applications of collapsible aluminum tube
• Pharmaceutical industry (packaging of gels, creams and ointments)
• Adhesive industry
• Food stuff packaging
• Home based items (mosquito repellents, shoe polish and cosmetics)
• Toiletry (shaving cream and toothpaste)
Why are collapsible tubes made of aluminum so popular?
A collapsible aluminum tube offers various benefits to the user which is why they are purchased in bulk by various kinds of manufacturing units. Have a look at some of the major advantages of these tubes, which make them an invincible need of the world’s major industries.
• They offer complete a damage proof solution (cannot be reused or refilled).
• The contents inside them remain safe even if there are any pollution threats.
• The collapsible tubes made of aluminum are hygienic, non-absorbent and non-toxic which is why they can be easily used by small kids.
• They are lightweight, portable and easy to use.
• They are manufactured at a decent cost, making them highly profitable as well.
• These tubes are waxed, lacquered and latexed for bringing in some added barrier properties.
Important Facts Regarding Collapsible Aluminium Tubes
There are various essential facts regarding aluminium collapsible tubes which should be known to a user. Some of these facts are:
• A Collapsible Aluminum Tube is manufactured using around 99.7% aluminum slug.
• They do not cause any synthetic response or reaction with the substance that is present inside.
• These are non-retentive tubes and they shouldn’t be kept within the reach of a toddler.
• They are internally latexed and externally coated with white polyester coating.
• They undergo defect free production due to camera testing techniques that monitor the entire process closely.
• These tubes are manufactured in different sizes and designs which is why a user can easily distinguish their set of products from others.
With the lives of more and more people becoming dependent on the pharmaceutical and the health care industry, collapsible aluminum Pharma Tube Packaging is playing a crucial role to deliver their promise of maintaining highest standards. The value of packaging and quality checks is immense in almost all the industries which are why these tubes are used for enhancing the quality of packaging.