A convenient and innovative closure turns your ideas into contemporary, consumer-friendly and colorful products by providing the industry’s most evolving dispensing product lines. A plastic cap and closure is much more than providing easy access to your products inside the bottle. It brings a perception of quality to your product by revamping the design and packaging of your existing or new product. Custom closures generate an instant impact and brand recognition with consumers.
Different Types of Caps and Closures
An impressive range of Caps and Closures gives a variety of closure options for your bottles, collapsible tubes and jars. The caps are broadly categorized into the following types:
- Plastic Caps: The plastic threaded caps come in various sizes and colors depending on its application for the correct closure. Some of them are plastic ribbed caps, plastic brush caps, dome caps, smooth caps, etc.
- Plastic Dispensing Caps: They are usually the non-threaded caps, which come in various variants like spout caps, disc top caps, twist top caps, glass droppers, etc.
- Metal Caps: Metal caps generally come in silver, black, gold and white color and can be used for a variety of purposes in different bottles and jars.
- Pumps, Misters, Sprayers and Atomizers: These caps come very handy and useful for products like fragrances, lotions, colognes, cream etc.
- Glass Caps: Glass caps are mostly flat pressed closures with flexible plastic fitments that can help in securing various glass jars.
- Orifice Sifters, Reducers and Disc Liners: These liners are an add-on to the existing cap of a bottle which needs controlling of liquid or powder product from outpouring and thus, protects various cosmetic products.
With excellent barrier properties against light and air, aluminum Collapsible Tubes are one of the best containers for sensitive products especially pharmaceutical products. Appropriate packaging plays an important role in bringing down diseases with a significantly transparent contribution to your hygiene and health. These tubes are commonly used for packing cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, toothpastes, paints, tubes with proven cynoacrylate compatibility, etc. The various advantages of aluminum tubes are as follows:
- Tamper proof
- Absolute Collapsibility
The aluminium used for the manufacturing of these tubes is even tested through Government approved laboratories. As a result, collapsible tubes are ISI standardized with scope of any modification as per the customer needs.
Since the market is now flooded with various expertise in packaging products, the caps and closure are the perfect solution for adding value to your product and establishing brand loyalty in the long run.